Randy Metcalf, MD
Scan the QR Code with
your smart phone.
Dr. Metcalf obtained his medical degree from the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in Houston and trained in surgery at the University of Colorado in Denver, where he became Chief Resident in surgery. He then pursued a clinical fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery at Harvard University and New England Deaconess Hospital in Boston. From 1992-95, he trained at the renowned Cleveland Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio and was selected to be Chief Resident in Cardiothoracic Surgery. He has practiced cardiothoracic surgery for over 19 years.
• Coronary artery bypass surgery (using the off-pump or on-pump techniques)
• Minimally invasive valve repair surgery
• Aortic surgery
• Maze procedure for atrial fibrillation
• Surgical treatment of congestive heart failure
• Surgical placement of mechanical heart pumps to support heart function
Dr. Metcalf enjoys time with his wife and three daughters, reading, and outdoor activities, including boating, water sports and snow skiing.
Sacred Heart Cardiology
5153 N. 9th Avenue
Pensacola, FL 32504
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For information, call our office at 850-416-4970.
Most major insurance plans accepted.
For more informaton, visit http://www.Sacred-Heart.org/MedicalGroup