Our Cancer Services
Sacred Heart Cancer Center is rated by consumers in Northwest Florida as having the best quality care in the region. The Center's staff takes a special interest in the daily lives of our patients and strives to see each of of them as a whole person. In turn, our treatment focuses on caring for the whole person - in body, mind and spririt.
Our Cancer Centers provide:
• Care provided by board certified oncologists, radiation oncologists and cancer surgeons, as well as nurses with advanced training in cancer care.
• PET/CT advanced imaging technology for detection of cancer.
• An inpatient unit dedicated to care of cancer patients.
• Radiation therapy services including the Trilogy Stereotactic System, one of the most precise and powerful forms of cancer treatment available today.
• Inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy, including services of an infusion center.
• Cancer surgery, including the surgical services of a gynecologic oncologist who specializes in the care of women with gynecologic cancers of the ovaries, uterus and cervix.
• Pediatric care provided by specialists with Nemours Children’s Clinic who are board certified in the field of pediatric oncology.
• The Ann L. Baroco Center for Breast Health and Olson Women’s Diagnostic Center, offering all-digital mammography, breast-dedicated MRI, and other services dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer.
• Support groups for cancer patients and their families.