Sacred Heart Health System, based in Pensacola, Florida, encourages you to picture yourself in a valuable role with Northwest Florida's leading health care provider. Area consumers consistently rank Sacred Heart as the healthcare provider that provides patients with the best overall quality. Studies by National Research Corporation also find that our Sacred Heart doctors and nurses are rated best in the region.
Sacred Heart is a member of the Ascension, the nation's largest Catholic and nonprofit health system. Together, we share a mission to provide high quality, spiritually-centered healthcare to all persons, with special attention to those who are poor and vulnerable.
We are fortunate to attract people who believe in our mission and who are dedicated to the service of our patients and their families.
Our Health System has high expectations of those who join our mission, but at the same time, we regard our associates as our most valuable asset. We recognize that it is our associates who drive our success and meet the needs of our patients every day. So to attract and retain the best staff, we provide our associates with highly competitive salaries and we offer an excellent, flexible benefits package.
Here are some of some of the latest healthcare jobs which we are recruiting for:
- Human Resources: HR Coordinator- FL Market (Added on 7/22/2016)
- Human Resources: HR Assistant, FL Market (Added on 7/22/2016)
- Physician Support: Medical Office Secretary / Medical Assistant / Multi Provider John Destin MP / FT Day (Added on 7/21/2016)
- Nursing: Registered Nurse - RN - Cardiovascular / Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola / PT Nights 48 hous Bi-week (Added on 7/21/2016)
- Nursing: Registered Nurse - RN - PACU / Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola / FT Days (Added on 7/21/2016)
- Physician Support: Medical Office Secretary / Medical Assistant / Sacred Heart Residency / FT Days (Added on 7/21/2016)
- Nursing: Office Nurse / SHMG Admin / PRN Rotating (Added on 7/21/2016)
- Nursing: Registered Nurse - RN - Oncology / Sacred Heart Hospital Pensacola / PRN Days (Added on 7/20/2016)
- Nursing: Registered Nurse - RN - Emergency Services / SHH Emerald Coast / FT Rotating / 72 Hours Bi-Weekly (Added on 7/20/2016)
- Administrative Support: Unit Secretary / SHH Emerald Coast / PRN Rotating (Added on 7/20/2016)
If you're interested in becoming a part of our team of healthcare professionals, we invite you to click on the "Search for Jobs" button above or click here to view a list of all of the open job positions at Sacred Heart Health System.