Sacred Heart Health System Careers & Employment Opportunities

Summary of Benefits for
Sacred Heart Health System Associates

Thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Health System, the leading healthcare system in Northwest Florida.  Our healthcare organization provides our associates and their families with a comprehensive package of important benefits. Below is a summary of key benefits enjoyed by our outstanding healthcare team.

 

PLAN

DESCRIPTION

WHO PAYS

Medical Insurance

Choice of 3 coverage options . 2 traditional PPO options and a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with a built-in Health Savings Account (HSA). Includes prescription drug benefit.

Available to both PT and FT associates.

SHHS generously subsidizes all coverage options.

Dental Insurance

Comprehensive PPO Plan with a choice of 2 coverage options: Option A and Option B. Orthodontia benefit available in Option A for children up to age 19. Available to both PT and FT associates.

SHHS generously subsidizes all coverage options.

Vision Plan

Choice of 2 coverage options: Exam Only or Exam and Materials.  Associate premiums, if applicable, are pre-tax. Available to both PT and FT associates.

SHHS pays the cost of associate Exam Only Coverage and other options are paid by the associate.

Short-Term Disability Insurance

Provides a level of income to you if you are disabled. Available to both PT and FT associates.

SHHS pays for 50% of pay option for FT associates, who may elect to purchase 20% additional coverage.

Long-Term Disability

Benefits begin on the 91st consecutive calendar day of absence due to illness. Available to both PT and FT associates.

SHHS pays 50% of pay option for FT associates, who may elect to purchase 20% additional coverage. PT associates may purchase either 50% or 70% options.

Basic and Supplemental Term Life Insurance

Associates receive a core benefit of 2 times base annual salary and the option to purchase an additional 1 to 7 times base annual salary. Available to both PT and FT associates. Some coverage may require (Evidence of Insurability).

SHHS and Associate.

Dependent Term Life Insurance

Allows associates to purchase coverage on their spouse and/or child(ren). Available to PT and FT associates. (Some coverage may require Evidence of Insurability).

Associate

Basic and Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance

Associates receive a benefit of 2 times base annual salary and the option to purchase one of 10 levels of guaranteed issue amounts.  Pays benefits to you or your beneficiary if you suffer an accidental injury that results in death or certain types of dismemberment.  Available to PT and FT associates

SHHS and Associate

Automatic Employer-Provided Benefit

Sacred Heart offers an employer-provided benefit whether or not you make a before-tax contribution. Associates hired on or after January 1st, 2006 have a Defined Contribution Plan which has a five-year vesting requirement.

SHHS

403(b) Retirement Savings Plan

Sacred Heart associates are eligible to participate in Ascension Health Retirement Savings Plan.  You are eligible to make contributions after the first pay period.

Associate

403(b) Employer Matching Contribution (also referred to as 401(a) Account)

If you make a contribution to the 403(b) Savings Plan, you will receive matching contributions from Sacred Heart. Eligibility begins on the first pay period after one year of service.

SHHS

Continuing Education and Training

Free in-services that meet associate’s professional development needs

SHHS

Tuition Assistance

A program to help encourage and support continued growth and development. Assistance for pre-approved classes leading to an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral Degree. This is available for FT associates and provides an annual benefit up to $2,500 . PT associates are eligible for up to $1,250 annually.

SHHS

We sincerely thank you for your interest in Sacred Heart Health System.

Return to Homepage  or View All Job Postings

 

Sacred Heart Health System is an equal opportunity employer [NONDISCRIMINATION NOTICE]

Sacred Heart Health System is a part of
Ascension Health
Support the Sacred Heart Foundation
DonateNow