Heart & Vascular Services
The team of physicians, surgeons, nurses and imaging specialists at the Heart & Vascular Institute in Pensacola provide comprehensive care for all cardiac and vascular problems – from diagnostic testing to treatment.
Our range of services includes:
- Diagnostic studies and procedures such as stress tests and echocardiograms (ECHO).
- Rapid treatment of chest pain and heart attack
- Catheterization lab procedures such as angioplasty and use of stents to treat coronary blockages
- Heart surgery to treat valve disorders and coronary artery disease
- Diagnosis and treatment of heart rhythm disorders such as atrial fibrillation
- Cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation services
- Heart failure clinic