Great minds working for you
Sacred Heart Medical Group has assembled an outstanding team of neurosurgeons and neurologists with expertise in treating disorders of the brain, spine and nervous system. Together, our specialists have advanced training and capabilities that are unmatched in our region. That means patients with serious conditions such as brain aneurysms, tumors and severe strokes will no longer have to travel hundreds of miles for treatment. They can receive the best care close to home.
Each of the physicians and surgeons at Sacred Heart Medical Group's Institute for Neurology and Neurosurgery has advanced fellowship-level training in their specialty in addition to their years of residency training. We invite you to read more about their outstanding credentials.
- George Dmytrenko, MD, PhD, Neurologist
- Michael Goodman, MD, Neurosurgeon
- Lawrence King, MD, Neurologist
- Patricia Myers, MD, Neurologist
- Terry Neill, MD, Critical Care Neurologist
- Matthew Pearson, MD, Pediatric Neurosurgeon
- Angela Thomas, MD, Neurologist
Our physicians provide expertise in treating diverse and complex neurological conditions, such as:
- Head and spinal cord injury
- Tumor (brain, spine, nerve)
- Degenerative spine disease
- Herniated disc
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Dementia, including Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- And more…
Location & Contact Information:
For more information on Sacred Heart’s Institute for Neurology and Neurosurgery, please call (850) 416-2554.
We are located on the campus of Sacred Heart Hospital at 5153 N. Ninth Ave., Suites 300 and 302, Pensacola, FL 32504.