Sacred Heart to Provide Free Flu Shots in December 2013
During December 2013, Sacred Heart Health System will provide free flu shots in Pensacola, Milton and Orange Beach, Ala. These flu shots are primarily for adults who are poor, elderly and uninsured. Clients need to be 18 years old or older and, if pregnant, must have a doctorˇ¦s order with them to receive the vaccine. (No health screenings will be provided during these visits.)
Following is the December schedule:
- Dec. 3 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Orange Beach Senior Center, 26251 Canal Rd., Orange Beach, Ala.
- Dec. 5 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Westley Scott Place, 3300 W. Scott St., Pensacola.
- Dec. 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at New Birth Baptist Church, 1676 N. ˇ§Qˇ¨ St., Pensacola.
- Dec. 10 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton.
- Dec. 11 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at El Bethel Word of Truth, 2310 N. ˇ§Sˇ¨ St., Pensacola.
For more information about Sacred Heartˇ¦s ˇ§Mission in Motionˇ¨ community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826.