During November, Sacred Heart Health System will provide free heart-health screenings at several locations in Pensacola and Milton for adults who are poor, elderly, or uninsured.
Heart-health screenings will measure blood pressure, blood sugar, and total cholesterol, and can detect anemia. The screenings are helpful in diagnosing conditions that put people at high risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes, and other health problems.
Following is the November schedule:
• Nov. 4 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton.
• Nov. 8 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at New Birth Baptist Church, 1676 N. Q St., Pensacola.
• Nov. 12 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Fricker Center, 900 N. F St., Pensacola.
• Nov. 17 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Gull Point Community Center, 7000 Spanish Trail Rd., Pensacola.
• Nov. 18 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Grace Assembly of God, 6117 W. Fairfield Dr., Pensacola.
• Nov. 19 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at the Cobb Center, 601 E. Mallory St., Pensacola.
• Nov. 24 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Holy Spirit Catholic Church, 10650 Gulf Beach Hwy., Pensacola.
For more information about Sacred Heart's ''Mission in Motion'' community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826