Sacred Heart to Provide Free Heart-Health Screenings in April 2015 for Poor, Uninsured
Sacred Heart to Provide Free Heart-Health Screenings in April
During April, Sacred Heart Health System will provide free heart-health screenings at several locations in Pensacola, Milton and Fort Walton Beach for adults who are poor, elderly, or uninsured.
Heart-health screenings will measure blood pressure, blood sugar and total cholesterol, and can detect anemia. The screenings are helpful in diagnosing conditions that put people at high risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other health problems.
Following is the April schedule:
- April 9 from 8 to 10:30 a.m. at Loaves & Fishes, 257 E. Lee St., Pensacola.
- April 11 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Beulah First Baptist Church, 109 McGriff St., Fort Walton Beach.
- April 16 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. at East Brent Baptist Church, 4801 N. Davis Hwy., Pensacola.
- April 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Restoration Worship Center, 8025 N. Palafox St., Pensacola. (Non-fasting screening.)
- April 21 from 8:30 to 11 a.m. at St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church, 6451 Park Ave., Milton.
- April 22 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Warrington United Methodist Church, 301 E. Winthrop Ave., Pensacola.
For more information about Sacred Heart's ''Mission in Motion'' community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826.