Sacred Heart to Provide Free Heart-Health Screenings in May 2015 for Poor, Uninsured
During May, Sacred Heart Health System will provide free heart-health screenings at several locations in Pensacola and Pace for adults who are poor, elderly, or uninsured.
Heart-health screenings will measure blood pressure, blood sugar and total cholesterol, and can detect anemia. The screenings are helpful in diagnosing conditions that put people at high risk for heart attack, stroke, diabetes and other health problems.
Following is the May schedule:
• May 6 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Gull Point Community Center, 7000 Spanish Trail Rd., Pensacola.
• May 7 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Charity Chapel, 5820 Montgomery Ave., Pensacola.
• May 12 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Grace Assembly of God, 6117 W. Fairfield Dr., Pensacola.
• May 19 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Bayview Community Center, 2000 E. Lee St., Pensacola.
• May 20 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at First United Methodist Church of Pace, 4540 Chumuckla Hwy., Pace.
• May 28 from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon) at Pensacola United Methodist Ministries, 2600 W. Strong St., Pensacola.
• May 30 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. (noon) at New Birth Baptist Church, 1676 N. ''Q'' St., Pensacola.
For more information about Sacred Heart's ''Mission in Motion'' community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826.