Sacred Heart to Provide Free Flu Shots in December 2014
During December, Sacred Heart Health System will provide free flu shots at several locations in Pensacola, Warrington, Cantonment, Gulf Breeze and Navarre for adults who are poor, elderly, or uninsured.
Following is the December schedule:
- Dec. 1 from 9:45 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. at St. John Catholic Church, 303 S. Navy Blvd., Pensacola.
- Dec. 3 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Betty Pullum YMCA, 2379 Pawnee Dr., Navarre.
- Dec. 6 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Monica Episcopal Church, 699 S. Hwy. 95A, Cantonment.
- Dec. 9 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Mary Catholic Church, 401 Van Pelt Lane, Pensacola.
- Dec. 10 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at Warrington United Methodist Church, 301 E. Winthrop Ave., Warrington
- Dec. 11 from 9 to 11:30 a.m. at St. Ann Catholic Church, 100 Daniel Dr., Gulf Breeze.
For more information about Sacred Heart's ''Mission in Motion'' flu shots and community-health screenings, please call 850-416-7826.