As a recipient of Federal Financial Assistance, and in compliance with Federal civil rights law, Sacred Heart Health System, Inc. ("Sacred Heart") does not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran's status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, disability, or age in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of its programs and activities, whether carried out by Sacred Heart directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Sacred Heart arranges to carry out its programs and activities.
This statement is in accordance with the provisions of Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975, and Regulations of the U. S. Department of Health and Human Services issued pursuant to these statutes at Title 45 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 80, 84, 91, and 92
In case of questions, please contact:
Provider Name: Sacred Heart Health System, Inc.
Section 1557/ Section 504 Coordinator: Susan Kearney
Telephone Number: (850) 416-2950
AVAILABILITY OF LANGUAGE SERVICES:
Sacred Heart Health System:
Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (visual aids, large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified Interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please contact the Section 1557 Coordinator at 1-850-416-2950
If you believe that Sacred Heart has failed to provide these services or has discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
- Section 1557/ Section 504 Coordinator, Sacred Heart Health System, Inc., 5151 N. 9th Avenue, Pensacola, FL 32504. Tel: 1-850-416-2950. You can file a grievance in person, by mail or by fax to: 1.850.416.6119.
- If you need help filing a grievance, the Section 1557 Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at: https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at: http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html