Infusion Center at Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
The Infusion Center at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, FL provides outpatient infusion services, which is the delivery of medications or fluids through an IV. When prescribed by your physician, IV therapy can be one of the fastest ways to deliver fluids and medications throughout the body.
Our outpatient infusion services have been designed with our patients’ needs in mind.
5153 N. Ninth Avenue, Pensacola, Florida 32504
Main Entrance of Hospital, Nemours Building
2nd Floor – Suite 203, Pensacola, FL
Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Infusions: IVIG, Remicade, Orencia, Tysabri, antibiotics, etc.
- Blood/platelet Transfusions
- Injections: Procrit, Aranesp, Prolia, Xolair, Boniva, Lupron, etc.
- Lab draws for patients in active treatment
- Therapeutic Phlebotomy
- PICC and Port Lab draws
- Port flushes/dressing changes
- PICC line insertion and maintenance
For more information, please contact :
Shanda Price, Manager
For more information, please call, (850) 416-6705