Members Sacred Heart's Senior Spirit! program are entitled to a number of free or discounted health services. To find out more about our member's benefits, please call us at (850) 416-6547.
As a member, you receive:
- Receive (3) meal tickets when admitted to hospital for your family or friend
- Get Well gift delivered to your room when admitted to hospital
- Monthly Calendar of Events, Quarterly Healthwise Newsletter mailed to your home
Free Educational Health & Wellness Seminars
Creative Living Series.- Members can attend Sacred Heart's free health education and wellness lectures presented by local physicians and health professionals.
Free Health Screenings
Senior Spirit! members can receive free health screening through Sacred Heart's Mission in Motion program. Health screenings are offered at various locations and different times during the year. Please call 850-416-7826 for information of a screening near your area or click here visit the services' web site.
Sacred Heart Cafeteria Meal Discount
Senior Spirit! members can present their membership card to the cashier in Sacred Heart's Heart & Soul Cafeteria and receive a discount on their meal.
Pre-Paid Lab Screening Coupon Book - $30 for 5 Screenings
Senior Spirit! members can purchase a pre-paid lab services coupon book for $30. The coupon book is good for for five (5) lab screenings and no appointments are necessary. The coupon book includes five screenings with one coupon for each of the following:
- Blood Type
- Cardiac Risk
- Prostate Cancer
For more information about the Pre-Paid Lab Screening Coupon book, click here.
Free Pharmacy Discount Card
Senior Spirit! members are eligible for a free prescription discount card from CVS Caremark. This is not an insurance plan. For more information, about our Free Prescription Discount Card, click here or call the Seniors Services office at (850) 416-6547
Free Walking Program
Senior Spirit! members can join the following local walking group for free.
- The Walking Club at Pensacola State College Track. Call 850-416-7166 for more information.
AARP Driver Safety Program
Senior Spirit! members have access to regularly scheduled AARP Driver Safety Program. For more information about the program, please call ( 850) 416-1620.
Exercise Facilities Discounts
Senior Spirit! members receive reduced monthly fees for using the following Sacred Heart exercise facilities:
- Sacred Heart Health Performance Center, (Airport Blvd.) Circuit and strength training 850-416-7416
- SHHS Rehabilitation Pool, (Davis Hwy) Freestyle & Aquatic classes 850-434-1570
Tobacco Cessation Services
Sacred Heart's Tobacco Cessation Program - Senior Spirit! members who want to quit smoking have access to Sacred Heart's Tobacco Cessation program. The program addresses the physical, psychological, and habitual aspect of nicotine addiction. Scholarship are available for the program. For more information, please call (850) 416- 7764 or click here to visit the program's web site.
Senior Spirit! members have access to Sacred Heart's Diabetes Education program. On-going classes available day and evening. Call 850-416-7261.
The Diabetes Education Classes for Seniors consists of:
- Diabetes Made Simple - A 10-hour course offered daytime and evenings for adults with diabetes, families and friends, with emphasis on development of self-management skills. Instructors are Certified Diabetes Educators.
- Insulin Pen Training
- Flexible Insulin Therapy (F.I.T.)
Weight Control & Wellness Program
Senior Spirit! members receive a discount if they decide to join a 10-week weight loss program. . Please call (850) 262-0075 for more information and to set up an appointment.
Financial Advice & Planning
Senior Spirit! members have access to seminars on financial planning and advice from Mainstay Financial Group.
Educational seminars specializing in:
- Retirement Planning
- Medicare and Medicare Supplemental Insurance
- Long-term Care Planning
- Home Equity Conversion Mortgages
If you have any questions regarding any of the benefits mentioned here, please call us at 850-416-6547.