Learn the Symptoms of a Stroke
What are the symptoms of a stroke?
When stroke strikes, time lost is brain lost. If you or a loved one experiences any of the following signs of stroke, call 9-1-1 immediately!
• Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
• Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
• Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
• Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
• Sudden severe headache with no cause
To learn more about strokes, visit our Online Health Library and click on the stroke heading or just click the following link: Online Health Library - Stroke